3 minor issues

Marc Williams marcw at onlymooo.com
Sat May 22 19:23:03 UTC 2004

On Sat, 2004-05-22 at 13:34, shrek-m at gmx.de wrote:

> >>Maybe. Search the list archives for the past couple of
> >>days. Someone else has had this or a similar problem.
> >>
> >I have searched the past 5 days and come up empty.  Do you recall
> >anything from that thread or message that would help?
> >

> do you have /etc/vimrc ?
> or vim-common ?
>
> $ rpm -ql vim-common | grep vimrc
> /etc/vimrc
> /usr/share/vim/vim62/gvimrc_example.vim
> /usr/share/vim/vim62/vimrc_example.vim

Thanks for the tip on vimrc but alas, I misspoke.  The behavior I was
referring to applies only to less, not vi.  Perhaps you could help
confirm this behavior before I submit a bug report.

The home and end keys should function the same as g and G when using
less i.e. they should go to the beginning of the document and the end of
the document respectively according the the lesskey man page.  They used
to in FC1 but now don't in FC2.  At least they don't for me.  I don't
*think* less has changed since FC1 so I would guess a key mapping issue
with FC2?

Can anyone confirm?