Re: NVIDIA nForce2 nvnet driver and FC2 do not work. Help!

vadim tarassov wrote:
Hallo everybody,

Just made upgrade to FC2 from FC1 and can not get network driver (nvnet from NVIDIA) to get work. Does anyone know how can I solve this problem?

I have an ABit NF7 mb, and its currently using:

	ethernet:	forcedeth
	sound:		snd-intel8x0

I haven't yet tried to find an X11 "nvidia" replacement (for my GeForce2 MX 400 video AGP card), so I'm slugging along with the 2D "nv" driver in the meantime....

--
Kevin J. Cummings
kjchome rcn com