TVtime

I see that TVtime is now the exclusive FC2 TV application.  That's fine
I suppose, and it produces a nice picture, but how do I get it to
consume less CPU time?  Right now in its default installation it
practically pegs my Athlon 1Ghz processor.  Xawtv on FC1 I used to
barely register.

Is there a way to pare down the CPU usage that TVtime seems to need or
should I just go back to xawtv?