Re: Upgrade vs Install

On Sat, 2004-05-22 at 15:09, Jeff Vian wrote:

> I find it amusing that most of those who did the new install are absent
> from the discussion (at least with problems), but those who chose to do
> an upgrade are flooding this list.

Indeed.

Install from scratch whenever possible. It's the best opportunity to get
rid of the inevitable entropy.

Upgrade is a last-resort-only solution: if there _really_ is no way
around, then... well, accept the risks of getting fanged by some piece
of junk forgotten on the hard-drive.

--
Florin Andrei

http://florin.myip.org/