SmartLink slmodem 2.9.7 for FC2

Lewi ichtus at mbone.petra.ac.id
Sun May 23 08:08:41 UTC 2004

I have this problem, but some change in modem in 2.6
read README files in section ALSA mode

but I just try this in fedora kernel, modem just don;t work
in FC1 (the one still I'm using now) using ALSA mode working well, beside fax support
in slmodem-2.9x don;t work

maybe I'will stick in FC1 while recognizing FC2 in other partition