Re: FC2: samba browser?

Marius Andreiana wrote:
Hi

In FC1, the nautilus samba browser worked poorly. In FC2 it doesn't show
any item in Windows Network (smb://), not even the localhost.

Does it work for anyone? Notes: I've disabled the firewall. smbclient -L host works fine.

I performed an upgrade installtion. The smb:// method in Nautilus worked for me. I was able to get to my samba/NFS server. There is also an entry on the menu that says Network Servers. It works too.

Regards,
Greg Morgan