FC2 boot floppy

It's probably been asked before but I can't find it. Sooo...
I can't boot the FC2 cdrom to install. I need a boot floppy. I understand the kernel won't fit on ONE floppy. What are the alternatives? I've done it before but I'd rather not do a network installation.

And yes, I've tried the Fedora IRC -- no luck there.

Thanks.