dag.wieers modules - Conexant HSF modem

Alexander Dalloz alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de
Sun May 23 14:32:54 UTC 2004

Am So, den 23.05.2004 schrieb rada and gus um 12:42:

> > From: Alexander Dalloz <alexander.dalloz at uni-bielefeld.de>
> > You can hardly expect much readers and replies as you hijacked a
> > thread from 25th January. Do not reply to list messages you don't want
> > reply to! Use an empty mail editor window.
>
> > Alexander
>
> I think the other members understood my query quite well and gave me
> exactly what I had asked for - being pointed in the right direction.
> Alexander you are obviously upset with my post.  If you have a valid
> criticism, OK.  But then take the time and be curteous enough to
> explain yourself.  I worked hard on my problem prior to making my
> quiery and I tried to be succinct and clear in my post.  If I violated
> an important part of the list etiquette, I'm sorry.  But it is not at
> all clear from your post that I did so.  My first message was not a
> reply to anyone, please look at my post.  And I did not "hijack a
> thread".  The title of the thread you refer to was:
>
> > About Conexant HSF modem 56k

Gustav,

I was not upset with your posting and did understand your request. I
just informed you that you hijacked a different thread from 25th
January. Do not neglect it. If you make yourself the effort and check
the mailing list archive you will quickly find that your first mailing
appears as a reply to "Can NOT uninstall fedora-package".

These lines are from your mailing header.

And that was exactly a foreign posting: