[FC2] Where can I find fonts?

Sun May 23 14:50:17 UTC 2004

Hello,

I currently working on a logo before the opening tomorrow of my new
forum about MyhTV. ( http://mythtvtalk.com/forum/index.php )
But I've got one problem, in fedora there is almost no fonts and I do
not have any windows machine anymore to transfer fonts.

Is there a way to add more fonts to fedora without any windows machine?
Perhaps it exists a font package, but I don't know it :(

Thxs in advance
Ludo
http://www.lubox.com - http://forum.lubox.com
Email Services, How-To (Linux,PHP,...),...
Come have a look, and you can even drop a msg on the forum!
--
Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 (Tettnang) on i686 CPU kernel 2.6.5-1.358
@ 16:50:11 up 2 days,  3:26,  4 users,  load average: 2.33, 2.50, 2.49