Re: The Perfect Yum.conf File

Rory Gleeson wrote:
My version of perfect is to
add Dag, FreshRPMs, etc, when I find the right F2 code.  Your version of
perfect might be something different.  This is what I have so far...

Having both Dag's and FreshRPM's repos in your yum.conf at the same time is begging for trouble. They don't communicate to make sure that their packages are compatible (unlike, say fedora.us + Extras), so downloading packages X, Y, and Z from one then P, Q, and R from the other is likely to eventually cause issues.

Elliott Wilcoxon