Fedora Core 2 - review.

M. Fioretti mfioretti at mclink.it
Sun May 23 17:56:28 UTC 2004

On Sun, May 23, 2004 12:16:05 PM -0500, Benjamin J. Weiss
(benjamin at Weiss.name) wrote:

> > Trying to make a MS Windows clone is doomed to failure. We can not
> > afford to allow _them_ to set the agenda. What is important is
> > making our own community that supports truly free protocols and
> > data formats that we can enjoy.

Absolutely.

> If you want users to use .ogg, then we have to get portable .ogg
> players out there and advertise to the consumer why it's a better
> choice.

Done: http://www.linuxjournal.com/article.php?sid=7028

Since then (august 2003) several others arrived. Are *you* advertising
them?

Ciao,
	Marco Fioretti

--
Marco Fioretti                 mfioretti, at the server mclink.it

Nature is very un-American.  Nature never hurries.
						-- William George Jordan