Slashdotted - XP dual boot issue

Slashdotted.  Not good.

Guess those Fedora users "whining" about this issue on this list had a
point about how it could play out in the Linux community.

I guess this is where we get to hear the words, "hobbyist" and "project"
again. And, I guess we'll get to read about how it's an MS problem and
how newbies and Window-users shouldn't be using Fedora if they want to
migrate to Linux and only have themselves to blame if they encounter
this problem.