mounting NTFS drives in FC2

I'm trying Fedora Core after using Mandrake for the last few releases (which I still really like), so have a couple questions regarding mounting ntfs drives. In Mandrake this was very easy with their 'supermount' tool.

First, I did find the kernel-ntfs RPM package from sourceforge, and applied this.

Next, I edited my /etc/fstab to add the NTFS drives:

LABEL=/ / ext3 defaults 1 1
none /dev/pts devpts gid=5,mode=620 0 0
none /dev/shm tmpfs defaults 0 0
LABEL=/home /home ext3 defaults 1 2
none /proc proc defaults 0 0
none /sys sysfs defaults 0 0
/dev/hda7 swap swap defaults 0 0
/dev/cdrom /mnt/cdrom udf,iso9660 noauto,owner,kudzu,ro 0 0
/dev/hda/hda1 /mnt/win1 ntfs defaults 0 0
/dev/hdb/hdb1 /mnt/win2 ntfs defaults 0 0
/dev/sda/sda1 /mnt/sata ntfs defaults 0 0

Okay, now when I try to mount these:

[root localhost root]# mount -a -t ntfs
mount: special device /dev/hda/hda1 does not exist
      (a path prefix is not a directory)

mount: special device /dev/hdb/hdb1 does not exist
      (a path prefix is not a directory)

mount: special device /dev/sda/sda1 does not exist
      (a path prefix is not a directory)

What am I missing? I have looked at the man pages for both fstab and mount, and am still puzzeled. Thanks in advance!

- pascal