FC2 & Nvidia

Sorry, I know this has been gone over before, but I can't find the thread
where it was discussed.

I have an Nvidia card and am wishing to do a complete wipe and reinstall (from
FC1 to FC2). What issues are there with the Nvidia drivers and how do I
overcome them?

Rather than repeating eveything, if somebody could point me to a relevant
Subject line I can Google for the answer. (Though giving me the answer here
makes it alot easier for me ;)

Thanks in advance,
--
Jim Radford
   "If at first you don't succeed - change the DC"