Problem editing Kde menu

Hi everybody!
I have installed Fedora Core 2 and when I edit the elements (insert or
delete one) of kmenu and I save the changes I don't see any
modification, but if I change the icon of an element and save it I can see the changes ???
Anyone knows how to solve this? I have installed again redhat-menus package, but the problem still persist.

Cheers

Raul