Q2 - Why has XCDRoast been rmoved from Package installation list?

ralston grant at tuins.ac.jp
Mon May 24 00:51:46 UTC 2004

shrek-m at gmx.de wrote:

> ralston wrote:
>
>> While I'm shooting off questions re FC2, here's another: why has
>> XCDRoast been removed from the choices i the custom install/Package
>> Management choices? It's still on the install cds, so seems a bit odd.
>

> thread-hijacker  :-)
> "sort your messages by threads"
>

> new thread = new mail and no_reply

Sorry, but since joining this list my xcdroast message was the only
xcdroast message there was, so in terms of what is on my collection of
list threads, mine was the first. Can't be blamed for not knowing every
message that was ever submitted. An answer to accompany this "thread
hijacker tutorial" would have been nice, though the tutorial itself was
quite handy. :-)

ralston