Re: Cron errors - bash (after awstats logrotate)

I didn't even notice the subject! Ok, I'm assuming my syntax is fine, as its exactly the same as others, however my cron.hourly dir is empty (must be stock FC1 - because I dind't touch this).

I've rem'ed out the hourly line until I actually use it. I'm guessing this will do it, thanks Alex.