Downloader for x

Sean Estabrooks seanlkml at sympatico.ca
Mon May 24 01:54:14 UTC 2004

On Mon, 24 May 2004 02:13:46 +0200
Raúl Moratalla <raul.moratalla at ono.com> wrote:

> I have installed an rpm for downloader for x but when I execute it I get
> the following error:
> nt: error while loading shared libraries: nt: undefined symbol:
> _gtk_accel_group_attach
> I have tried to download the source and compile it, but I can't compile it.
> Anyone is running donwloader for x on fedora core 2?

Hi Raúl,

Never heard of this program before you mentioned it but took a quick
look.   They only have a FC1 version that does give the error you mention.
If you have development tools installed on your system you can grab the
source rpm from:

http://www.krasu.ru/soft/chuchelo/download.php3

and use this command to rebuild a new installable rpm that should
work on FC2:

rpmbuild --rebuild  d4x-2.5.0rc3-1.src.rpm

Good Luck,
Sean