Re: Centrino wireless (Dell D600)

On Sun, 2004-05-23 at 23:47 -0400, Joe Clifton wrote:
> Does anyone know of drivers or problems with using the built-in wireless
> in the Dell D600 laptop?  It's the Intel Centrino.  It shows up in
> windows as:
>
> Intel PRO/Wireless LAN 2100 3A Mini PCI Adapter

Using FC2 I had no problems getting a friends Intel Centrino wireless to
work. Kudzu detected and configured it right from install. I don't know
which model his was but if they have the same chipset you should be in
luck.

One problem I did have though with the dell laptop was getting
hibernation to work.  just an FYI

--
Scott Sloan <devscott charter net>