Re: Problem editing Kde menu

K Youens escribió:

Check this out. http://www.fedorafaq.org/#editmenus

On Sunday 23 May 2004 6:59 pm, Raúl Moratalla wrote:

Hi everybody!
I have installed Fedora Core 2 and when I edit the elements (insert or
delete one) of kmenu and I save the changes I don't see any
modification, but if I change the icon of an element and save it I can
see the changes ???
Anyone knows how to solve this? I have installed again redhat-menus
package, but the problem still persist.

Cheers

Raul

Thanks for the info is very useful, but I would be very pleased if someone knows how to solve this for editing the menus using kmenuedit.