FC2 - Anyone have Apollon working?

Jonathan Rawle jr36 at leicester.ac.uk
Mon May 24 09:42:45 UTC 2004

Charles Howse wrote:

> Hi,
> I've done a workstation install, with X Developer and KDE Developer
> groups. Trying to install apollon-dist-0.3.run.
> Apollon won't compile, it exits with:
>
> Qt (>= Qt 3.1.0) (headers and libraries) not found.  Please check your
> installation!  For more details about this problem, look at the end of
> config.log.
> Return value 1.

I've installed Apollon and GIFT successfully from their source (tar.bz)
archives. I'm not familiar with this .run file.

The only problem I had was an error about libselinux (although I don't use
selinux). I solved it by installing libselinuxdevel.

The usual problems when compiling are caused by not having the KDE
development stuff installed, but you've done that.

Try compiling the separate source distributions.

Jonathan