Crystal icons on Kde menu

Hi!
I prefer to use the crystal icons on kde, but when I select the crystal theme a lot of icons in the kde menu are gnome icons and not crystal icons ???
Why does this happen?
I'm using a fresh installation of Fedora Core 2 and I know that I can change the icons editing the menu (I did it), but I want to install Linux to more friends and I don't like to edit the menu for change the icons as this should work correctly assign th crystal icons and not the gnome icons.

Cheers

Raúl