Re: Fedora and SGI 1600SW Monitor

Marc Mouries wrote:
Hi,

During the setup of FC1, i was asked to select the type of monitor i have
and to enter the vsync and hsync of this monitor (which is a SGI 1600SW)
but this was not asked with FC2 and when i reboot after the setup my screen goes kind of white.

Anybody with a SGI 1600SW succeed to use Fedora ? Or do i have
 to try another distribution ? RH9 ? Mandrake ?

What graphic card do you have? If it's not a Number Nine Revolution, you must have a Multi Link Adapter (MLA). As root type

/sbin/lspci

What is the output? I guess it's not a problem of the Flatpanel, I guess
it the server for the Graphic Card...

Alex