Auto return mail.

ne... akabi at speakeasy.net
Mon May 24 13:00:55 UTC 2004

On May 24, 2004 at 13:53, Chadley Wilson in a soothing rage wrote:

>Hey there people,
>
>Is it possible to configure evolution or Kmail or something gui based,
>For any mail received from certain addresses, while I am out of the
>office, will get an auto reply to say, "I am on leave, or in a meeting
>or will be back @ 2pm for example.
Not sure whether you will find anything gui based but
you can look into vacation. If that doesn't work for
you, I guess you can script it with procmail.

N.Emile...
Chemicals, n.:
	Noxious substances from which modern foods are made.
 08:59:29  up 6 days, 13:50,  3 users,  load average: 0.00, 0.00, 0.00