Re: web browser and email menu entries

On Sat, May 22, 2004 at 12:11:16PM -0500, Justin Georgeson wrote:
<snip>
> Also, I notice the lack of the "More <category>" menu groups. It doesn't
> bother me, I just wondered if that was intentional or a bug.
The disappearence of the "More <category" entries, as you call them, is
a good thing, because that's just not a very good/clean way to set up
a menu, IMHO.

Another thing that disappoints me though, is that menu-editing still
seems disabled in Gnome in FC2 (by default). I was certain that would be
fixed.

--
< Øyvind Stegard <oyvinst ifi uio no>
 < University of Oslo, Dept. of informatics