FC2 - Anyone have Apollon working?

Jonathan Rawle jr36 at leicester.ac.uk
Mon May 24 13:16:56 UTC 2004

Charles Howse wrote:

> I had to create the ~/.giFT/FastTrack and ~/.giFT/Gnutella directories
> manually, the installer didn't do that, though it did create the
> ~/.giFT/OpenFT directory.  Did you have that issue?
>
> I'm currently connected to FastTrack, and Gnutella, waiting for OpenFT to
> connect for some time.  Did you connect to all 3 quickly?

I think I had to create all the settings because I installed the protocols
individually - it's been a while now since I first installed Apollon so I
can't remember. (I kept my settings when I installed FC2).

OpenFT sometimes takes a while to connect. It seems to be worse if you are
behind a firewall or router.

Jonathan