RE: So ... um..has anyone gotten dual booting working with FC2?

FC2 does have issues with drive geometries depending on how your
hardware is set up at the bios level.

I was unable to install and dual boot until I set the access mode to LBA
for my primary drive.  It's now working well.

This is a well documented bug that you can read about on bugzilla.

The bug number is 115980.

Good Luck,
Paul Crabb