K3b cannot burn a CD

Austin Isler a_c_isler at verizon.net
Mon May 24 17:50:04 UTC 2004

Well every time you log out of KDE it saves your session. Any programs
running while you logged out will now start up the next time you log
into KDE. So just make sure that each time you log out of KDE you close
KsCD. When KsCD is open use Ctrl-Q, don't hit the X button. If you still
see the cd icon just right click on it and click quit.

Austin