print properties in openoffice

Hello all,

Having an interesting problem with Openoffice since spadmin/oopadmin has been
removed. When i try to select File-->Printer Settings-->Properties  I can not
set any additional driver options for my printers, the dialog does not show
up.  This is a problem for me since I need to make use of duplexing and I
also have a printer that I need to use a PPD driver. I am connecting to 2
jetdirect printers 1 HP Laserjet 4000 (standard driver) and 1 Xerox Phaser
8200 (PPD) . Any help on this would be greatly appreciated, especially if
this is going to be the default OOo install in RHEL4. I would be saddened if
I had to uninstall the new and improved RHOpenoffice and install a stock OOo.

Thanks in advance

Damon Fister