Re: FC2 upgrade confuses dual NIC detection (?kernel problem?)

> remove (save!) /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth*

> remove in  /etc/sysconfig/hwconf  your nic

>and let kudzu do his job again
> # kudzu
> check
>  /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth*
> and
>  /etc/modprobe.conf
> for the correct settings eth0, eth1

I've done all this - deleted hwconf, ifcfg* anything that looked related in order to force re-detection.
End result, two NICs on eth0 !!!!!!!!!
Think I'll download the latest 2.6 kernel from kernel.org and see where that takes me.

Richard.