Can't print with GIMP nor Eye of Gnome

This is what happen;

I can print with Open office word processor.
I can print the home page of google in Mozilla. ( Can print the google logo in graphic)
*   *   *
I can't print screenshot.png with Gnome of Eye; When open the file I can view the file , when I select print-previe, can see nothing. click to print, nothing happen, not even a printer icon appearing next to update applet.
*   *   *
When use gimp, can open the same file (*.png), select and click to print, printer icon appearing next to update applet and the printer started to print - many pages in meaningless characters and numbers instead of graphic of screen capture that I made.

Would appreciate helping how to trace and resolve this problem.