Superkaramba and FC2

Dylan Parry me at dylanparry.com
Mon May 24 20:56:34 UTC 2004

On Mon, 24 May 2004 15:24:57 -0400 (EDT), <fedora-list-request at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Has anyone installed superkaramba with FC2 and got transparency to work.
> Every time I try to use a transparent background the theme has a black
> background. Also, if I use a background image that is semi-translucent
> it appears as if it is opaque.

Have you set a background image for your desktop? The transparency doesn't
work properly if there is no background image set. Also, if you are using
it in Gnome, then the transparency won't work, period.

I found that I had problems with Superkaramba until I installed
selinux-devel, after which a lot of the problems disappeared. However, you
seem to have been able to compile it already, so that probably isn't the
cause but I thought I'd mention it anyway ;)

--
Dylan Parry