BIND issues with rndc

James Marcinek jmarc1 at jemconsult.biz
Mon May 24 21:16:03 UTC 2004

Actually I posted to all the RH lists at the same time. I waited for some
time on the BIND list before I reached out here. The problem was not
giving me too much feedback but I fixed that portion of it (without
anything technical insight from the lists)... I was hoping to get feedback
from someone else who may have had the problem after upgrading...