TVtime

Chadley Wilson chadley at pinteq.co.za
Tue May 25 06:18:13 UTC 2004

On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 18:57, Steve Berry wrote:
> I get the same problem,

I get a partial image and no sound! but the card appears to be working,
I am hunting furiously for something else, to get it to work properly.
What is really freaky is if I run lsmod there is no driver loaded. But
if I modprobe the module the Card starts to work but as I said I only
get a partial picture thats very fuzzy might I add. If I lsmod again the
card is sortof working and there is still no driver listed for it.
I don't have the PC with me so I can't post my outputs, but I think I
will manage. There isn't a lot of support on TV cards so we must
struggle.

Chadley - Linux Rocks
Welcome to my world.
This mail is free for distribution. You are free to - delete it - resend
it - use it in anyway that makes you happy. I am not responsible for it
or its content due to ignorance.
Enjoy the adventures of Linux