Re: Unofficial FAQ Updated for Fedora Core 2

Hi

Max K-A schrieb:

It's fine to have a such a FAQ. I had some Problem installing FC1 on a Dell PE1650 with 1GB of ram. I had to install setting mem=128M at the installation boot prompt, because anytime I tried to install I got an error: "error with image install, your probably run out of disk space"

Whoa. Did allowcddma help?

can't remember if this worked and have no time to try it again because the server is up and running. Maybe I'll have a second chance, because there are some problems with this server.

Regards.

Götz
--
Götz Reinicke