Re: /etc/mail/certs/cert.pem unsafe: No such file or directory?

Hi,

have you generated your certs?

from sendmail.mc:

dnl # Rudimentary information on creating certificates for sendmail TLS:
dnl #     make -C /usr/share/ssl/certs usage

Have you serached for cert.pem? e.g. "slocate cert.pem"?

the Doc I used is here:

http://www.joreybump.com/code/howto/smtpauth.html

Regards

Götz

Patrick schrieb:

Hi all,

In the LogWatch report on my FC2 box I get this error message:
STARTTLS=server: file /etc/mail/certs/cert.pem unsafe: No such file or
directory

Does anyone know how to fix this? What do I need to do to put in the
proper certificates for TLS to work?

-- Götz Reinicke IT Koordinator - IT OfficeNet

Tel. +49 (0) 7141 - 969 420
Fax  +49 (0) 7141 - 969 55 420
goetz reinicke filmakademie de

Filmakademie Baden-Württemberg