CONFIG_NET_RADIO=y

Hello All!

I am continuing my trek to discover the answers to my DWL-520 Revision
E. I've found that in order to get the HostAP driver and utilities up
and running I need to have CONFIG_NET_RADIO enabled in the kernel. What
are some ways to do that? I have the kernel that came with Fedora Core 2
straight from the install. Every tutorial or HowTo that I find tells me
how to do it with other kernels. Is there any possibility of doing this
without recompiling? If I'm forced to compile, how can I make sure that
this gets enabled? Thankyou!

-Tim