Re: How to access to a CD, another drive ?

On Mon, 2004-05-24 at 23:11 +0200, Marc Mouriès wrote:

> I need to access to a CD. How to see it automatically in the file
> system explorer of KDE/GNOME ?

KDE: right-click on desktop/Create New/Device/CD-ROM Device/<pick device e.g. /dev/cdrom>

> Is it possible to access a hard drive formatted with NTFS ?

Not with the standard Fedora kernel.  Build a custom kernel, kernel
module, or find one pre-built for your kernel.

http://linux-ntfs.sourceforge.net/rpm/fedora2.html

And don't forget to "buy FlatCap a beer".

Phil