Adaptec Starfire Quad problems with FC2

Hello,
I just upgraded my firewall to FC2, it all went fine except for the
four port network card not working anymore. If I boot in the last 2.4
kernel from FC1 it works ok, but I guess that running FC2 with the old
kernel is not really a good solution.

The card is detected ok and I can bring up the interfaces, but there
is just no traffic going through. I also have a WLAN card in the same
machine which works without problems.

Has anybody seen or solved this problem ?

Christof
--
Christof Damian
christof damian net