FC 2: Hotplug service works only once?

Hi People,

I have one Problem with FC 2.

When I attach my USB stick it gets recognised and mounted(hotplug
service). Thats Ok but when I plug it out and again in nothing happens.
When I look at the log (/var/log/messages) the hotplug scripts runs but
when I click on the stick on my screen there is nothing, and I can not
start anything from the stick.
Is this a normal behaviour or did I something wrong?

Please Help.

Thanks

Dalibor Malek