FC 2: Hotplug service works only once?

Dalibor Malek knight at salzburg-online.at
Tue May 25 12:48:32 UTC 2004

Hi Andy,

thank you for your Answer.
The first time I plug the stick in it gets mounted automatically.
But when I plug it out and back in it does not get mounted, I can mount
it manually but it does not work. I’m not getting any error on the mount
command I just can’t access the stick.
One more thing that I found in the logs:
The first time I plug the stick in its called sda1 the second time its
called sdb1.
Why is that?
Shouldn’t it be that the same stick is always called the same.

I’m going to tray your script now.

Thank you again.

Dalibor Malek