Re: MS Access alternative. - solved

Francisco Ramiro Pereira wrote:

Great!!
Solved!!

For my needs, Rekall + mysql is enough.

looks great.

would be nice if "fedora" would be in the list. can you file a RFE in bugzilla ?

http://www.rekallrevealed.org/toplevel/getting.shtml

*<snip>
Rekall* is now being included by some of the Linux distributions. The list below contains those that I know about (in no particular order), if your distribution includes *Rekall*, please eMail me the details and I will add it to the list.

* SuSE <http://www.suse.com>: SuSE 9.1

</snip>

-- shrek-m