CONFIG_NET_RADIO=y

Jason Parks jason at innersanctum.org
Tue May 25 13:27:29 UTC 2004

Does anyone know how to make the hostap drivers work with the Fedora Network
GUI (NEAT)? Normally I would create a line in /etc/modules.conf with a line
that says alias wlan0 hostap_pci but this is not working for Fedora Core 2

Jason Parks
Email: jason at innersanctum.org
web: http://www.rainydazeproductions.com
web: http://www.innersanctum.org

"When the moon is bright and clouds fill the sky,
I'll be lurking about, sniffing your WiFi"