Re: FC2 - No eth0

Further to previous discussions on this, I received the message "module ne could not be found" while trying to activate the eth0 device.

How do i install module ne and where do i find it? This is another part of the learning curve .... I am sure it has something to do with rpm but I do not know what

Preston

At 12:17 PM 5/24/04, you wrote:

Betti Ann & Preston Smith said:

> During boot and when I try to manually install the card I get "ne device
> eth0 does not seem to be present"
>
> Where do I go from here?

lspci output
contents of any /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg-eth* file
contents of /etc/modprobe.conf

did i forget anything, guys?

---
Betti Ann & Preston Smith, Head of St Margaret's Bay, NS, prsmith ns sympatico ca
1962 MGA 1600 MK II, 1980 MGB Limited Edition
2002 Damon Challenger 335 Motor Home on 2001 Ford V-10 20,500 lb chassis