Re: Problems with Ägypten and pinentry-qt

On Tue, 25 May 2004 00:43:49 +0200
Roland Wolters <wolters liste gmx xxx> wrote:

> Ok, noone is listening, but maybe...never give up hope.

On high-traffic mailing-lists, you can almost be sure that somebody
reads your messages. But if nobody replies, the reason is likely that
either your messages were too specific and nobody could help or they
were not detailed enough.

> Something else, even more ionteresting I think:
>
> $ pinentry-qt
> Warning: using insecure memory!
> [0xf700d02c] -> OK Your orders please
> OK Your orders please
> getpin
> [0xf700d02c] <- getpin
> Out of memory!
> Speicherzugriffsfehler
>
> With the "Out of Memory" the window closes, thats after some seconds.
> And that could be interesting, too:
>
> $ pinentry-gtk
> Speicherzugriffsfehler

Cannot reproduce.

$ rpm -q pinentry
pinentry-0.6.8-0.fdr.1.1.90

$ pinentry-qt
Warning: using insecure memory!
[0xf704d02c] -> OK Your orders please
OK Your orders please
getpin
[0xf704d02c] <- getpin
[0xf704d02c] -> D 123456
D 123456
[0xf704d02c] -> OK
OK
bye
[0xf704d02c] <- bye
[0xf704d02c] -> OK closing connection
OK closing connection
Assuan terminated

$ pinentry-gtk
OK Your orders please
getpin

--
Fedora Core release 2 (Tettnang) - Linux 2.6.5-1.358