FC2 and USB-Storage

Michael Scott mas-scott at cox.net
Tue May 25 04:13:42 UTC 2004

I mount both a large usb drive and a small usb memory stick. If you use
the harware browser on the system tools menu it will show which devices
are available. You may be trying to mount the "collection" partition
rather than the data partition that you actually want. For my drive
/dev/sda1 is the outside partition. Inside I have a few data partitions
of various flavors.

Mike.