Re: GUI for firewall configuration

This looks really good, thanks for the heads up.

On Tue, 25 May 2004 19:11:48 +0200, kh <khage start no> wrote:

Mark Haney wrote:

Is there a gui for configuring the firewall other than the one in the initial install? I guess I'm getting lazy because I'm tired of configuring iptables by hand.

i an very happy with firestarter. A excellent gui firewall.

kh

-- Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.

Mark Haney
Network, Database and Systems Administration
DoctorDirectory.com Inc.