RE: Do viruses exist on Linux ?

ooo be afraid... be very afraid...

Anti-Virus producer warns about viruses in GNU/Linux and that you should
run and buy their product.

Not a word about the history of those "viruses" do they?
I think the count is still in the dozens (3? 4?) and most of them never
got out of labs.
Most of them are really trojan horses or worms, and not viruses, and
most if not all had a very short life until the software bug they relied
on to run was covered.

Compare that to how many millions?

Rui