Re: How to use NVIDIA Official driver on Fedora

Rui Miguel Seabra wrote:

On Tue, 2004-05-25 at 14:32 -0300, Thiago Vinhas de Moraes wrote:

It just doesn't work using the avaiable documentation. What do I have to do to make this work?

Bug NVIDIA again and again in order to get them to release the driver as Free Software.

Any other suggestion is a short lived one. You'll be bitten again in the
near future.

Their driver has always worked, and I don't care if they release its code or not. I just want to get this working, and I know there is a way, because I did it on Fedora 1, I just don't remember.

Can anyone give REAL help?

Thanks.