Network Device Control

Please excuse me, if this is wrong mailing list to
post this.

I think I've found a small bug in Fedora Core 2.
When I use Network Device Control to access the
Internet, (via selecting an interface and clicking
"Activate") the program says it is connecting, but the
Status remains "Inactive". The selected device is, in
fact, up and running, obviously, since I can surf the
web, check e-mail, etc. So I assume that it is a
simple matter of the text Status field not being
updated.