Re: Tripwire and Fedora

On Tue, 25 May 2004 14:00:41 -0300, Bruno Tobias Stella wrote:

>   I read some emails posted in this list and I'd like to know if:
>
> 1-) Today, is there a Tripwire Package for Fedora ?

Yes, for Fedora Core 1 since the rebuild for FC2 has not happened
yet. http://fedora.us "testing" repository. Your best bet is to fetch the
src.rpm and rebuild it on FC2, if you want it for FC2.

> 2-) If no, is there some other Package equal/seemed Tripwire ?

AIDE - Not as powerful and not as secure (e.g. no password protected
databases), also in http://fedora.us "testing" and not rebuilt for
FC2 yet either.