Re: A different Mysql4 question: specfile

JB> I doubt there's such a thing as a "RedHat-approved" spec file,
JB> since RedHat doesn't ship MySQL 4.x and may never (unless the
JB> licensing issues as reworked).

But like I said, they have in the past; a real Red Hat-built mysql4
package did indeed exist in Rawhide for a few days.  If only I had
grabbed it then....  I was hoping that perhaps the packager or someone
who had snagged the package would take pity on me and shoot me the
specfile.

 - J<